Destiny Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saleenas Gm App! :DD

Go down

Saleenas Gm App! :DD Empty Saleenas Gm App! :DD

Post  Dildo Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Real life name:Saleena Khoshnevis.
pronouce my last name and i'll call you a god. :]

Name you want to be called by: Saleena or Sal or Lena idc. Very Happy some people call me butters. O-o

Location/Timezone:Pacific Time?

Time spent online:Too much. Usually 5 Hours but if i have something to study for tests and such, maybe only 3 hours -.-

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder) IGN(s) (If any): Gm Very Happy My ign is Dildo. ermm the "L" is a capital "i" incase you fudgebots didnt know Very Happy

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: Well I could help players with their enquires, hold legitmate events, and keep the server hackerfree. Very Happy we were all once little "noobs" and we fought through our troubles with people making fun of us and such. >__> i could help those new players and wouldn't make fun of them or ignore them because thats happened to us. Very Happy If i could be able to, i can hold fun events once in a while that would be fun and exciting. Winners could win a prize and suchh Very Happy.

What you think you can do:Hmm isnt similar to that question ^^^? Well like i said i could help the new players, put carisma into the server, and yeaa! Very Happy

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): No Experience. <<Faill. D:

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):Aim Squishyyyyyyyyyy Msn? nawwthats too complicated. Email: versacegirl5@yahoo.com :]

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): Hmm i take String Bass, I like horror movies too much, people think im often really random and funny. Maybe the random part, but funny? No. O-o/ I obviously have no life wince i go on this atleast 5 hours a day. I ride horses and train them. I like collecting Koi Fish. Very Happy Get to know me and i might just be ur best buddy. Very Happy I really dont think im pretty even though mostly all of you tell me im "FAWKIN HAWT." but when you just say that i think ur making that up. IM me on AIM if you want to see me. O_o Erm thats it? Very Happy

Last words:Good Luck To everyone that has participated. Very Happy Im glad that i went ahead and did this because if i didn't do this i would be regretting it later. Very Happy<3

Dildo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum