Destiny Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM App. Lorina Hoxha [TheBish]

Go down

My GM App. Lorina Hoxha [TheBish] Empty My GM App. Lorina Hoxha [TheBish]

Post  TheBish Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Real life name: Lorina Hoxha

Name you want to be called by: Umm.. Lorina? ..or Bish. Smile

Location/Timezone: Toronto, Ontario

Time spent online: Depends on what im doing that day, but maybe about 1-2 hours on school days and 3-5 on weekends.

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder) IGN(s) (If any): I want to know how its like to be a gm Smile
I've played lots of private servers before to.

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I would help out players that are new to the game, I can help make the site, im a pretty good writer, i could decorate it too. Smile And i get along with ppl very well. Also, I have good ideas for the server?

What you think you can do: I can help with the website, and can post updates. Or whatever else im told to do. O_o And I like to have fun, so I could host many events and stuff, and make the server more fun for our players. Very Happy

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I've played ALOT of private servers before, i've never been a gm but i have had some gm friends.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): alba_gurl96@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):
I draw ALOT. I like to edit either movies or photos. I write alot too. (mostly poems.) And uhh... I like ice cream, andd other...things?

Last words: I just wanted to apply for the fun of it, if i dont get picked im okay with it. But i at least tried right? Smile
Admin
Admin

TheBish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum