Destiny Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy's GM Application

Go down

Nancy's GM Application Empty Nancy's GM Application

Post  Nancy Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Real life name: Nancy

Name you want to be called by: Nancy

Location/Timezone: Central

Time spent online: school days - 4-5hours(somtimes more cause i can't sleep) weekends-about 6-10 hours

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder) IGN(s) (If any): in-game GM, ign- Nancy

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I'm hardworking, honest, dedicated, experienced.

What you think you can do: I think I can rule the world O: lol, jaykays. I can.... o-o ban/jail/summon um.... and more stuff....

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I was a GM for Cappucino-Story, HornyMs, and a couple more that I can't remember. I really have no proof, since i got a new laptop, it's up to you to believe me or not. I had quit for like 5months. and this is the first private server i played on since i came back to private servers yesterday.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): aim- xdanceintehrain msn- bluegirl015@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): i like to talk O: and eat ice cream. ;D andd i like to .... TALK :O. and take bubble baths(;<

Last words: I think I can really help out this server and give what I can to make it funner for our players.(x thanks for reading.

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum