Destiny Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM App Format

3 posters

Go down

GM App Format Empty GM App Format

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:27 am

Please follow the below format for all applications of ALL types. If you don't, your application will NOT be considered and closed. Also, if your application has been closed, it has been done so for a reason. Therefore, please do not repost it. Secondly, please do not create a poll following your application. Game Masters are not considered based on if user's believe you would be a good GM. All polls created within this section will be deleted. Thank you.

Real life name:

Name you want to be called by:

Location/Timezone:

Time spent online:

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder) IGN(s) (If any):

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:

What you think you can do:

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):

Last words:

Admin
Admin

https://destinymsforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM App Format Empty Re: GM App Format

Post  ddrlover Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Real life name: Francis Bui

Name you want to be called by: Tony

Location/Timezone: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania EST

Time spent online: Usually about 2-7 hours a day usually 4 hours.

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder) IGN(s) (If any): In-game GM

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: Because I love Maplestory =] And i never hack or ever hacked.. and i like banning hackers because it makes the maple community better for legit players.

What you think you can do: i can go around helping other GMs with events, and i can also ban people easily =]

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I have to be honest, i dont have much experience, but i've seen how GMs work. And i would just like to follow in their footsteps.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Email: Po-58@hotmail.com/Franshit@hotmail.com AIM:ScooterLboy

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): I like to Hangout with my friends, have lots of sleepovers, sometimes i like to play backyard football. I don't like school, but i like to see my friends in school.

Last words: I hope GMs Of DestinyMS (LoveStory) will choose me to be a GM

ddrlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Nancy Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 pm

TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZOMGZOMGZOMGTONYYYYYYYY<3.
playing ms servers again? xD i came back to private servers just a few days ago. missed ya, havent seen you on aim much O:

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum